Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greetings and welcome to our blog! We intend to use this blog primarily to keep our family and friends abreast of the day to day life happenings of our family. We hope that you enjoy following our story.
8 comments:
She is beautiful! I just LOVE the hair! I can't wait to see how you fix it. :) I am so excited for you!
It won't be long now. I can't wait to see her in your arms.
Awww! What a treat to get these photos just before the big trip! I can't wait to see that hair in person. : )
She has the best hair! LOL! She's a beautiful little girl. Happy travels
The hair is so amazing! You'll be there to smush it down with kisses in no time.
Completely adorable!! I cannot wait to see her in your arms!
I love the hair!! Can't wait to meet her. Can you come home July 7th? We'll be in St Louis. Maybe we'll catch you in Sept/Oct when we go to get Bo.
I can't wait to read about your trip to go and get her. God speed!
She is a doll. You will have lots to hair to put in bows and ribbons.
Post a Comment