Friday, June 22, 2007

Saturday 6-23 Plans

After sleeping for 12 hours I am now awake (at 3:30am Vietnamese time). So, we will lay around and rest. We plan on having breakfst with the Dillon people here at our hotel at 8am. Then, at 10:30am we are going on a bus tour of the city. We will be stopping at War Remnants Museaum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, Runification Palace, and the Lacquer Factory. This trip is said to only be a 1/2 day so we aren't sure upon our arrival time since we are leaving a little later in the morning.

Our conection within our room is rather slow. Thus, I haven't posted any pictures. I am still trying to get emails into my inbox. I am thinking that Lindsay is sending me large amounts of pictures of Owen (if you can Lindsay, only 1 at a time). I plan to go to the business office later today and try to attach some photos.

I hope that you are doing well. If you see "boogie" give him a kiss!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Mom, Dad, Owen, Dylan, Jim and I just left Red Robin. Owen tore into the white rice and ate it with chop sticks. He is doing really well. He wants to stay at Grandma and Grandpas house tonight and watch Flipper again.

Ly said...

Glad you got some sleep. Have a fun day sight seeing in HCMC. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. Take care :-)